Tuesday 20 February 2007

We are going to the sun!!!!


I have written a story. Here is Chapter One. I will write chapter two soon.



This book tells you about rockets and planets. First I will tell you about the Sun. The Sun is a hot place to go. If you go to the Sun, you will die because the Sun is the hottest thing in the Universe. Now I will tell you about the Earth. It is a place with loads of animals.


Now it's Mars. It is a really hot place but the Sun is hotter than Mars. Also Mars is made of lava. It is now Jupiter. Jupiter is made of loads of gas. I think that Jupiter is the only planet that has gas in it.


Now I will tell you about rockets. I think that a rocket to the Sun would take about ten years. Now I will tell you about the Earth. If you take a rocket to Earth, it would take 7 years. Now it is Mars. I think a rocket to Mars would take about 8 years. I think a rocket to Jupiter would take about 6 years.


Now there's two aliens. One of the aliens gets eaten by a monster from Mars. The other alien made a rocket and flew it to the Moon. Itcan be yellow or grey. When the alien went to the Moon, there was an astronaut on the Moon and the astronaut spoke English but the alien did not speak English. So the alien did not understand the astronaut but after they tried to talk their ships broke down. They thought they had to stay on the Moon forever but another rocket came and took them away but the alien that was in rocket did not let the astronaut in the rocket so the two aliens got back to their own planet.

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

Oh, hi
That's a beautiful story, except that I feel pity for the poor astronaut ;-)
Keep on writing storys like this.

Marcel said...

that's a nice story yove got there i can't wait for chapter 2 sucker!